Search This Blog

Sunday 11 March 2012

Hello lovely bloggers!

I am a brand new blogger, but you are most welcome here. I shall be mostly chatting about vintage type things. Not a lot of time to chat now, but please take a look at my facebook page and consider liking me.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vintage-Vic/222073697803643



Also when you have time, have a browse at my shops.
The first one is where I sell new greetings cards, recycled from vintage cards and illustrations. Also, various lovely vintage items, books etc

www.vintagevic.etsy.com





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The second is where I sell ready to frame vintage illustrations.
www.vintagevicspics.etsy.com



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like what you see, please follow my blog and we will enjoy the gorgeousness that is a vintage lifestyle together!

  Vicki x





No comments:

Post a Comment