Search This Blog

Thursday 13 December 2012

Save The Children's National Christmas Jumper Day!






I found out through Susie Watson's wonderful pottery company, 



14th December 2012 is Christmas jumper day, in aid of Save The Children.



 The staff will be wearing all kind of Christmas knitware!

This inspired me to take a look at some interesting festive sweaters myself!!





I love this one to bits...
I found it on the website of Susan Crawford Vintage and you can buy and download the pattern for just £4






Here's one for the boys, although I'd wear it too!
It is available from the website of Poor Boy for £30...










I found this interesting picture on the website of Huffington Post Students. I'm pretty sure it is, in fact, not Boris Johnson, Johnny Depp and David Beckham modelling these interesting Christmas outfits, but you can find the picture, along with details on how to choose the perfect festive jumper on their website!








Another nice one, this time from Harper and Lewis Vintage.








I found this great Santa design on Etsy, in the shop, Music City Vintage, as you can see!



I shall round off with this,oh so cute, Rudolph! This one is from the aptly named 
festivejumpers.com



So, I hope I have inspired you to join in festive jumper day! If you are reading this and December 14th 2012 has gone, you could just consider making a small donation to Save The Children anyway and wear your funky sweater with pride, on any day of the year!!


This is the blog post from Save The Children, with their suggestion for making a cheap, last minute, Christmas outfit...












No comments:

Post a Comment